David Dilley Fantasy Football League Schedule Rules
Season indicates the season a rule or set of rules were first used by the DFL.
|Franchises||Divisions||Regular Season||Playoffs||In Playoffs||Playoff Rounds||1st Round Byes|
- The Regular Season 2002
- Shall consist of 14 games and 3 divisions.
- Each team will play the three teams in its own division twice, and the remaining eight teams from the opposing divisions once.
- Divisions are based on All-Time standings after the 2001 season. 2002
- The Playoffs 2002
- The two division winners with the best overall record get a first round bye.
- Week 15: The third division winner and the three next best records overall, regardless of division record, play each other in head to head competition. They will be seeded: 1 against 4, 2 against 3.
- Week 16: The two winners of that round will play the two division winners with the best overall record. They will be reseeded: 1 against 4, 2 against 3.
- Week 17: The two winners of that round meet in the Fantasy Bowl
- The winner of the Fantasy Bowl shall receive the WWF championship belt, and shall be next season's Commissioner.