David Dilley Fantasy Football League Draft Rules
Season indicates the season a rule or set of rules were first used by the DFL.
- Draft order shall be based on the previous year's results, in the following order, as done in the NFL:2001
- Final regular season standings
- Within a tied segment, non-playoff clubs are given priority over playoff clubs.
- Priority of playoff clubs will be based on their advancement in the playoffs, but they will not drop out of their tied segment unless they advance to the Fantasy Bowl.
- The Fantasy Bowl loser will draft second to last.
- The Fantasy Bowl winner will draft last.
- Odd rounds draft in the order determined above, and even rounds will draft in the reverse order.
- The draft will consist of 16 rounds.2002
- Trading of draft slots is allowed, as is trading of currently held players for future draft picks. 2002
- Teams may draft any number of players of each position.
- Draft order:
The draft order will reverse for the even rounds Last Season's Finish Next Season's Draft Pick 9th-12th Place Regular Season Draw for 1st-4th 8th Place Regular Season 5th 7th Place Regular Season 6th 6th Place Regular Season 7th 5th-3rd Place Regular Season 8th-10th based on regular season finish and playoff advancement Fantasy Bowl Runner-Up 11th Fantasy Bowl Winner 12th